UI/UX Designer / Lead
JOb ID: IN006
Exp.Level: 3 to 9 years
Education: Any Graduation
Essential Skill Set:
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design using Angular JS / React JS
- Extensive experience in HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Solid command of Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Invision and Adobe Suite Products
- Experienced in Product Development for Java Web Based applications
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- An UI-UX Designer will be responsible for delivering the best online User Experience, which makes the role extremely important for our success and ensuring Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty.
- Translate concepts into Wireframes, Mock-ups, and Illustrate UI solutions creatively.
- Design & Develop responsive cross browser compatible Website & Web Applications.
- Prepare detailed Style Guides and Wire Frames for Mobile and Desktop Applications
- Create Icons for Mobile and Web/Desktop Applications
- Design Ads, Social Media Posts, Landing Pages, Email, Menus, Tabs and Widgets and other online Marketing Collateral as needed
- Responsible for Designing and Developing User Interface (UI) of Websites & Mobile Apps.
- Deliver best-in-class front-end code across a broad array of interactive Web & Mobile Projects.
- Integrate data from various Back-End Services and Databases
- Develop Websites adhering to SEO Principles.