Automation Test Engineer
JOb ID: IN014
Exp.Level: 3 to 5 years
Essential Skill Set:
- Excellent knowledge on JUnit / TestNG Test Annotation.
- Extensive experience on Test Automation Framework Design and Implementation for Web Driver, TestNG and Cucumber.
- Proficient in automation framework development experience.
- Good knowledge on Selenium with Java and Python.
- Good Knowledge on Jmeter performance testing tool.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and able to immediately contribute to organisation goals and objects.
- Good Written, Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Team Player with an Analytical Skill and Delivering Solutions.
- Highly ethical in all work-related assignments.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing Functional, User Acceptance, Deployment, Scalability and Performance Test scenarios
- Identifying the Regression Test cases for Automation.
- Creating, Enhancing, and debugging Automation Scripts effectively for Test Scenarios / Test Cases.
- Working on Selenium tools and Configuring Selenium Test Environment (Eclipse IDE, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG, Maven Integration, Java, and Jenkins Integration etc, Job Schedules…).
- Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and Exception handling issues.
- Organizing, Monitoring Defect Management Process.
- Co-ordinating with Development team for resolving the issues.